Uncle Yam says
- There is a minimum order of $28.
- For any items that is out of stock due to over demand, we will notify and refund back to your credit card within 3 working days.
How does the delivery work?
- In order to allow us prepare your vegetables, please schedule for delivery to be 2 days and onwards from your order date.
- For example, John placed an order on 1st of April 2020. He should schedule for delivery from 4th April onwards.
- We strictly follow the delivery date set for all orders (+ 2 days after order date).
- If delivery date or address is invalid, we will follow up within the day to rectify.
Upon delivery, we will check our goods condition with the customer.
- As our delivery guy has to run various locations a day, kindly take note that some vegetables may be dry or turned slightly yellow during the delivery process.
- If in the process that the vegetables are found to be rotten or bugs infested, we will issue a full refund within 3 working days.
- Ahyam Vegetables will not be held liable for any other defects after 24 hours from delivery date.
In case there is any delay in delivery, we will notify you via text/call.
- Alternatively, you can also reach us at whatsapp/call at 8288 5189.
- In an event where the customer is not at the stated delivery address, we will wait for 10 minutes before leaving the grocery bag in an area where our delivery driver will deem safe and take a picture for the customer.
- $5 for Kovan, Hougang and Serangoon area only (We will check on address upon receiving the order)
- $10 for Tuas area
$8 for the rest of the areas in Singapore
- No Delivery to Sentosa or Pulau Ubin or Restricted Areas/Protected Places
- Cancellation has to be done 1 day prior to the delivery date (as confirmed) for a full refund.
- Otherwise, a 50% of the total bill will be charged to absorb the cost price of unsold goods.
- By purchasing from our online store, you will be giving us consent of your contact information for basic liaison of your orders. Thank you.